Our service to you as the owner of a rental property is focused on ensuring that your property is well looked after, and gives you the maximum return possible.
- interview, screen and select tenants
- collect rent & bonds
- deal with tenant's issues and problems
- handle all tenant communications
- perform inspections at no extra costs
- arrange quotes for maintenance and renovations
- organise and supervise repairs & maintenance
- pay Body Corporate levies, other rates and outgoings
Our fee is competitive as our overheads are low relative to large real estate agencies. With our expertise our value to you is unbeatable.
We have extensive experience in commercial and industrial property investment and management. As a landlord, it has been our focus to maximise returns with a view of a long term property hold. Securing appropriate tenants and negotiating a sound lease is paramount to successful investment.
- effective marketing & lease negotiations
- drafting of legal lease agreements
- property maintenance
- monitoring building compliance
- comprehensive and competitive insurance cover
- tenant exit reinstatement
- ensuring adherence to lease terms
We provide a professional service with a personal touch. Without a doubt we will more than pay for ourselves with our negotiation skills and expert knowledge of commercial leasing.
Is your body corporate secretary meeting your needs? Ensuring your money is spent in a wise and prudent manner? Would an expert in property investment and management be the key?
- give notice, chair AGM's and issue minutes
- establish annual budget and collect levies
- co-ordinate and pay accounts
- maintain cash book accounts & submit tax returns
- arrange valuations & competitive insurance cover
- organise repairs, maintenance & WOF
- ensure compliance with UTA (2010)
- liaise with and support the committee & members
As secretary, we will adopt a common sense approach to administering your Body Corporate. We will provide a consistent, professional service that will ensure the interests of all owners are represented and protected.